#255, 1400 Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018, USA

All I can say that I never saw more unprofessional , rude , lying people. DO NOT trust them with moving your car !!!!

They made me a quote to move my car Mass to California $1700 which is pretty high price for a sedan. I didn't get any calls for a several days. When I called them they said , that no carriers called on my car, because price was low .

2 weeks later still nothing , so friend of mine told me she had friend who is a car carrier. I found out from him ,that Montway posted my car on central for only $1000.

$ 700 for broker fee?????? They out of their minds. Do not work with them .

Be smart . Trust your money to someone who doesn't screwed people over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.