New York, New York

Beware!!! They do not properly screen their drivers.

The drivers that log in to their system seem to be the misfits of the transporter industry. be especially aware of Duane from Uno Auto transport. He lies!

He is professionalism is non existent.

My car was held for days longer than originally stated. Internet insult to injury after my car was finally delivered four days later than originally stated I realize that they never gave me the key and by the time I realized it was missing the only way they would give it to me as I had a come to them

Product or Service Mentioned: Montway Auto Transport Customer Care.

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine the genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure the legitimacy of claims and content. Montway stands by its services and demonstrated a commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating. We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews