I have booked them for a four hundred plus mile move for a non-operable car for open transport. So far so good.

Responsive and polite via email and phone. They asked for details to help with contacting at the pickup and dropoff locations and verified the info I had provided on line. Once the car is moved and delivered safely/undamaged, I will review again. Currently I would rate three stars as they have met expectations.

Should they not meet expectations then I will give a review based on that. Should they meet or exceed expectations then I will likewise give a review based on that experience.

Keeping my fingers crossed as the last company I contracted with could not move the vehicle despite twice sending drivers. (poor communication between the driver and the pickup location person)....

Product or Service Mentioned: Montway Auto Transport Transportation Service.

Comments

Montway has FAKE REVIEWS ALL OVER WEBSITES.. FAKE PAID REVIEWS... #FAKEMIKE #FAKEMONTWAY #FAKEREVIEWS

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews