Gave Montway from 5 days to arrange shipment:

They could not facilitate a route from LA to MIA so I requested cancellation before dispatch and went with another broker the same day.

After I cancel they call me saying they found someone for that same day (despite me having called them a few hours prior, but at at a higher rate)

I declined as I had canceled already, and found it odd (read: shady).

Montway then went and raised the price on central dispatch to block the new broker WHICH WAS BOOKED AFTER CANCELLATION WITH MONTWAY.

Will be submitting complaint with Central Dispatch along with emails sent, and proof that they are trying to block new broker and misrepresenting that they still have it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Montway Response: Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored.Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship.Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929

@Montway

Of course Montway is going to deny all of this. I talked to the guy who posted this message, on yelp.

We both hate Montway for what they did. Montway is a total scam.

I advise you to go check out yelp and them decide for yourself. Hopefully you don’t use Montway.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews