#255, 1400 Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018, USA

Very unprofessional , would say and promise anything to get your deposit money, they told me i can fill up my car with some of my clothes since i was moving cross country, when it arrived in NJ , all of it was tossed out by the driver, saying it was making the car over weight and by law you are NOT suppose to have anything inside, i made some calls to the DOT and the driver was right, Montway charged me extra money to have these items in the vehicle, they did not tell me i was taking a risk . they would not refund my deposit for the stuff i put in my car which was $150 ..they said they would send me a gift card for my next transport with them, are you kidding me??? never doing business with them again

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• Montway Scam

Comments

We have 2 cars on our trailer right now packed to the roof and trunk is full. We are not a moving company but we don't throw he stuff out either.

We try to negotiate more money in case we do get an over weight ticket. Which, btw WE pay.

Not you. Not Montway who has no business telling ANYONE "yeah, go ahead, load your car".

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews