My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services.During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door.
I forwarded the info and was denied the claim because I arrived 2 weeks after my vehicle and could not report it soon enough. Very clear on the picture. Communications with Montway went well but the end result...claim denied. So I wanted everyone to who uses their services to make sure they are available to check their vehicle in at arrival.
Do not let the driver prevent you from checking out your vehicle as I read this is a distraction technique.
I believe my niece fell in to this trap.Thank you all and good luck.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Car Transportation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit..."
- "Just closed on my house in belah landing Stockbridge, GA on 3/18/16, they waited till the day of closing to lay down part of my sod. Now that it has..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."