Montway Auto Transport - Review about Car Transportation from Stockbridge, Georgia

22 of 36 Montway Auto Transport reviews

My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services.During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door.

I forwarded the info and was denied the claim because I arrived 2 weeks after my vehicle and could not report it soon enough. Very clear on the picture. Communications with Montway went well but the end result...claim denied. So I wanted everyone to who uses their services to make sure they are available to check their vehicle in at arrival.

Do not let the driver prevent you from checking out your vehicle as I read this is a distraction technique.

I believe my niece fell in to this trap.Thank you all and good luck.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Car Transportation
Review category
Shipping
review #592686

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Montway Auto Transport? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 36 Montway Auto Transport reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Montway Auto Transport

Feb 19, 2015 #947986 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews. They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.
Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.
We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Montway Auto Transport. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Montway Auto Transport.
Filing a new complaint about
×