Montway Auto Transport - Review about Car Transportation from Stockbridge, Georgia
My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services.During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door.
I forwarded the info and was denied the claim because I arrived 2 weeks after my vehicle and could not report it soon enough. Very clear on the picture. Communications with Montway went well but the end result...claim denied. So I wanted everyone to who uses their services to make sure they are available to check their vehicle in at arrival.
Do not let the driver prevent you from checking out your vehicle as I read this is a distraction technique.
I believe my niece fell in to this trap.Thank you all and good luck.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Car Transportation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "Montway sent my brand new, $60,000 Volvo S90 from Vermont to Florida with 4 Wheels 4 U Logistics transporter. Little did I know that this inferior transporter, with 13 Safety..."
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."
- "I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."