Sparks, Nevada

I made arrangements with Montway Auto Transport to transport a 2016 Corvette. The pick up date was to March 30, 2016.

I received e mail that the car would be pick up on April 7, 2016. I then tried to cancelled to order and it would take 24 to 48 hours to cancell. They told me there was a $199.00 cancelation fee. I told them that was ***.

I have shipped motorcycle worldwide and never experienced any think like this ever. When you call Montway you never get to talk to the same person which makes dealing with these people difficult.

I would characterized Montway as nothing but liars. I Do not trust these people, they are rip off artist.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews