State: Pennsylvania Clear all filters (2 of 89 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
This company will steal you blind! They say they give you a military discount of like $50. They say they will pick up and deliver as promised. They wont! I was very clear on what the earliest day was that they could pick up my sons car for delivery they called me the...
Review
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Montway Auto Transport - Car Transportation Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

1.3
Terrible experience! I contracted via USHIP and Montway was booked, they are just a middle man and set up another carrier. I would receive confirmation emails from Montway that the vehicle had been picked up and was on the way when it had not. One customer service person told me they could not even contact the company THEY had hired to pick it up. Then the second company they contracted to make up for the other ones mistakes said they did not have the required info from Montway (again when Montway contacted me they told me the driver had "lied") it has now taken 3 weeks to get a vehicle from Atlanta to Norfolk. From a dealership to a business right off the interstate. Total mess and is one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever delt with. I can't think of the last time I wrote a negative review. Buyer Beware of Montway Transport!!!!!!!

They are horrible and liars

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.

@Montway Auto Transport

Funny, because the so called "creditable review sites" are run by companies who make all of their revenue selling ad space and leads to shipping companies like Montlake. In addiition they're set up so that if a customer gives a negative review, the shipping company gets the last word on the review site and ALWAYS says that it was the customers fault and that the shipping company was in the right.

I know this because I did some research because I'm in the middle of an ordeal with Montway right now. My car was supposed to be picked up after 2 days based on the quote they gave me. Once they got my money they told me it would be "2 to several days" before pickup. It's now been 7 days and nothing!

No communication and I'm told they have no ideas when a truck might be available to ship my vehicle.

It's costing me $$$$ every day to store the vehicle where it's at. Shame on you Montway, you're a bunch of dishonest predators.

View more comments (2)