5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 09

I actually loved the diagram that was created before the driver loaded my auto, showing any prior scratches or marks with a little symbol. I did not have to worry about photo-documenting the condition of my auto. The driver was very professional in loading, and confirming paperwork.

Original review posted by user Aug 08

Initially was taken aback that a driver was assigned and called my contact phone number just an hour after I booked online - and before I had a chance to even see the email bill of lading or make my arrangements to be there. Was trying to load up that same night.

Things were arranged better after a call to the company. They promised I would get at least 48 hours notice the next time, something you may wish to request when you book. We were given the drivers direct number. We worked out the rest of the pick up just fine.

The driver stayed in touch about his ETA.

Auto was delivered fine. I could certainly recommend this company to others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Montway Auto Transport Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Montway Auto Transport Pros: Price and delivery, Good live chat and phone customer service.

Montway Auto Transport Cons: Driver called too soon pushing for pick up.

• Montway