1.2

My car was unusually late. The driver had lame excuses, but I was patient a few extra days.

My Mercedes arrived after being shipped cross country. The driver arrived a a lot nearby my construction job and had me show up 30 minutes later so the car was already off the carrier, it had been driven a bit, and the windows were open. Seemed odd, but after a cursory look, seemed OK. The driver oddly refused a $20 tip and hurried off.

Two days later the car began to smell very musty and moldy. I found small shards of glass on the floor and then noticed my children's school decals were missing off the rear window. Turns out that the window had been shattered and replaced without my knowledge and the car had been exposed to the weather (rain !!). Montway refuses any responsibility for the trucker they booked.

Shame on you MONTWAY for trying to cheat and deceive your customer. #Montwayripoff #Montwaywillfuldeceit

Product or Service Mentioned: Montway Auto Transport Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: clean my car, fix the damaged leather shifter, have the car ac system cleaned .

Montway Auto Transport Pros: Fakereviews fake reviews.

Montway Auto Transport Cons: Dont cover for the damage their carrier makes.

• Montway Scam