1.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services.During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door.

I forwarded the info and was denied the claim because I arrived 2 weeks after my vehicle and could not report it soon enough. Very clear on the picture. Communications with Montway went well but the end result...claim denied. So I wanted everyone to who uses their services to make sure they are available to check their vehicle in at arrival.

Do not let the driver prevent you from checking out your vehicle as I read this is a distraction technique.

I believe my niece fell in to this trap.Thank you all and good luck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of montway auto transport transportation service. Montway Auto Transport needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned montway auto transport transportation service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Montway Auto Transport.

Had an Experience with Montway Auto Transport?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #947986

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored.Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship.Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.