State: Minnesota City: Minneapolis Clear all filters (1 of 89 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
I WISH I would have not used their services. I shipped a 2013 Toyota Tacoma with 17k miles a month ago. They contacted me numerous times to rush the pickup a few days early, so I reluctantly agreed, just to get the vehicle shipped a few days late. Nothing new there....

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.

Review