Chicago, Illinois
1.7

I was part of Montway, but was not satisfied of the work conditions and got fired. Before I continue with my story, I want to say that I am very frustrated that especially the owner of the company Mike Mihaylov cut me off for almost nothing.

More than 3 months I worked in the sales department of Montway and during the whole time I was loyal to the company and never argued with my co-workers. The fact is, it was stressful for me to lead the often calls with different personalities. Couple of times I got accused from customers for mistakes that were not mine. At that time I confess I lost my nerves and shouted out to some of them. I know, it was not the best solution, but s*it happens.

When Mike found out, instead of having a conversation with me and to hear my point, I was let go by the company. Who is firing people without even a notice, c’mon? And all of this, just because I yelled on the phone few times? If he just had told me not to lose my nerves ever, I was about to listen.

Instead, I got a dismissal. For me, this is not fair and not ethical, as I was protecting the name of the company!

That’s why, for me Mike and Montway are pure scam and just take advantages of their workers.

Keep that in mind if you plan to go work with them. I personally do not recommend this company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Montway

Comments

A few times? So,it just want once that you yelled at customers!

Too bad, learn proper customer service before you take a job. You don't lose your temper, you don't yell at customers.

This is the first positive and appropriate thing I have heard of Montway doing! Late pickups, could care less about damage, pay off bad reviewers to retract...

that is what I expect from them. But actually improving customer experiences by firing *** like you?

Surprising and commendable.

Reps like you are a dime a dozen and yes, the first time (much less "a coupla times") you yell at and abuse customers you should be fired without warning and in fact should lose your last paycheck as a "processing fee"

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews