2.4

Drivers played around with my expensive audio system that I shut off before I shipped only to find it turned back on and messed up when I received my truck back!! Claims was no help at all!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Montway Auto Transport Customer Care.

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine the genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure the legitimacy of claims and content. Montway stands by its services and demonstrated a commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating. We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship

@Montway Responds

What is the site so I can post the same thing on it!!!

Montway Auto Transport Reviews