State: Illinois City: Chicago Clear all filters (3 of 89 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Montway Auto Transport review in Chicago, Illinois: 21 days from Phoenix to NY.

1.2
Car was picked up on 4/4. did not leave Phoenix until 4/16. continuous unbelievable excuses. Good sales outfit. Terrible on timing, communication after the fact and policies.
Service
American Automobile Association Customer Care
Cons
  • Very late delivery
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
  • auto transport services
1.7
I was part of Montway, but was not satisfied of the work conditions and got fired. Before I continue with my story, I want to say that I am very frustrated that especially the owner of the company Mike Mihaylov cut me off for almost nothing. More than 3 months I worked...

A few times? So,it just want once that you yelled at customers!

Too bad, learn proper customer service before you take a job. You don't lose your temper, you don't yell at customers.

View more comments
Bad quality
  • Montway

Montway Auto Transport review in Chicago, Illinois: Trying to transport my handicapped in laws car from PA to FL.

My experience is similar to the other complaints. Went on line, called Montway to transport car. I strongly expressed the fact that they phone me, not e-mail me since I am not on my computer everyday, before arrangements are made to pick up the car. I told them I had to get someone to my handicapped in laws to help with the packing and pickup. Of course no one called. Got an e-mail said car to pick up that day! Seven days ahead of when I wanted it to be picked up! I called trucker and told him do not pick up! I called Montway and cancelled the pick up! Montway said they will keep my $149 deposit because they contacted the trucker. No one ever called me from Montway or the trucking company! I had to call them! No service was supplied. I disputed the charge to my credit card and will be complaining to their CEO, the Chicago BBB, websites such as this and more. This type of business should not exist. Oh yes, they offer a line of credit if I use their services within the next three months. I said to them if I have a line of credit then issue that to my credit card company in the amount of $149!!! No word back from them.

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Nonpayment for services
Poor customer service