Montway arranged for shipment of a vehicle I purchased in Florida, to be shipped to California. This was in August, 2017.

Now it is December 2017, and the ordeal is still ongoing. The car was damaged in transit---transit was an outfit named FBI Express, arranged through USHIP, arranged by Montway. These three firms have tossed my claim for repairs back and forth for almost four months, with no solution. Montway has tried, I believe, to mediate between FBI Express and USHIP, but without success, so I am left with a $1000+ repair bill.

I submitted all documents and paperwork required, with no satisfactory results and endless e-mails, back and forth.

This is the worst experience I have had in dealing with a purchase through e-bay motors. Thomas Zimmermann

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews