State: Florida City: Miami Clear all filters (2 of 89 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
1.5
Montway Auto Transport review - Transporter ruined tires, Montway weasels out of responsibility
Montway sent my brand new, $60,000 Volvo S90 from Vermont to Florida with 4 Wheels 4 U Logistics transporter. Little did I know that this inferior transporter, with 13 Safety Measure System Data violations, would improperly secure my vehicle so that the front tires...

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

Review
Service
Car Transportation Service
Pros
  • Got the runaround
Cons
  • No responsibility
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Montway Auto Transport - Delivery Service Review from Miami, Florida

Montway is awesome they transported my car from chicago to florida i called wednesday they got my car the same day they said i would have it by sunday i recieved it sunday morning just like they said customer service was nice the driver was polite brought my car to me with no damages and on time. Ill recommend this company to anyone who needs there car transported awesome 2 thumbs up
Review