1.2

Not sure how this company ever got a 5 star rating. I booked my reservation 45 days prior to the available ship date understanding there is a window of 5 days for a carrier to call from that given day.

Never having shipped a vehicle I didn’t know there would not be any communication with the company after that. Upon my first availale ship date I heard nothing, so I called the following 3 days consecutively to Seek some clarification and reassurance for myself regarding the status of my car. On all three interactions I got the same vague, repetitive well rehearse cookie cutter reply (very corporate like) that basically conveyed, sorry ma’am a carrier will call you as soon as they’re assigned. Now given my destination was clear across the country, and I was told 7-9 days to ship, and tentative arrival date was in 7 days I was getting anxious.

Especially when each one told me a driver was not assigned yet! The demeanor during each interaction with 3 different representatives was the same. Not to worry, you have 5 days ( from first available ship date)they acted as if I was shipping a loaf of bread. There was no personal empathy, no would commit or promise me anything.

Now maybe we had 2 more days to find out but with that level of concern or consideration of my time when I am paying them a lot of money for a service needs to reassess their approach. In panic I called 3 other companies.

All have me a little higher rate, but a lot more information, commitment and “piece of mind,” your companies slogan which you failed to deliver. You may want to reevaluate you customer service policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Montway Auto Transport Customer Care.

Comments

Montway Response: Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content. Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929

Montway Auto Transport Reviews