2.0

Terrible experience w Montway. Did not pick up car almost a week after estimate date.

I kept calling to ask for updates and kept giving general answers - looking for carriers!

Had to cancel and cost me pain and extra rental car money.

Stay away pls! Dont believe the website reviews - I fell for it too!

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Transportation Service.

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

I feel your pain. Montway is a complete fraud.

The worst customer service in the industry. I am mad as *** with Montway. And of course, in a few day Montway is going to deny and say something like “Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored...” I got your back and my reviewer name under Yelp is Huey and I am real. Go check it out.

All we can do is continue to tell everyone we know not to use Montway. Eventually the words will get out.

PalatableWhiteFacedCapuchin
@Huey

We were suppose to receive payment for a vehicle we hauled for them on Friday. Here it is Tuesday and still no payment. I'm now writing reviews everywhere I can to warn consumers that they're shady!