Beware!!! Do not use this company.

My car arrived to me out in the middle of a highway. Dirty filty on outside. Greasy dirty filthy on inside. Shoe prints on seats and dash and other places.

I may sue this company. I have pictures.

Worst expierence of my life. Theses *** should go to jail for the way me and my car was treated..

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine the genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure the legitimacy of claims and content. Montway stands by its services and demonstrated a commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews