1.3

5-5-2018 Spoke with Nicolas Wills and given a quote of $1169

Called 5-10 to ff up and request to call me. Never returned calls or Emails. Cancelled my order 5-12 by phone message and email.

5-14 received email confrimation from Richard re: cx, and wanted to still ship order but i refused. Not only did he not cancel but learned that my order was still in dispatch with price jacked up to $1350

WITHOUT my permission. I have to call again to have my order cancelled and removed from central dispatch. Sneaky. Thanks to Mark Anthony from Eship i was made aware of my order not being cancelled. My two previous transport was with Eship. I should have never contacted Montway.

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.