car montway driver vehicle transport service truck customer date customer service

Montway Auto Transport - Work Experience Review from Seattle, Washington

Montway is *** brokers company because that dont have any respect for truck drivers. They gave me opportunity to haul their car for 250 $ almost 900 miles.This is a ridicules to work for that amount.

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.

Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review site, such as transportreviews.com, reviewcentre.com, resellerratings.com, or any other site which monitors the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.

Problems with payment
I was looking to ship my Jeep from Naples, FL to Santa Fe, NM. After going on line and getting competitive bids, I contacted Montway Auto Transport. They said they would match my lowest price if I could be flexible on the shipping dates. They sent me an e mail...

We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888) 666-8929.

Review
Cons
  • Misrepresentation
Misrepresentation of price & services
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
1.7
I was part of Montway, but was not satisfied of the work conditions and got fired. Before I continue with my story, I want to say that I am very frustrated that especially the owner of the company Mike Mihaylov cut me off for almost nothing. More than 3 months I worked...

A few times? So,it just want once that you yelled at customers!

Too bad, learn proper customer service before you take a job. You don't lose your temper, you don't yell at customers.

Bad quality
1.6
Montway Auto Transport - Transportation Service Review from Stockbridge, Georgia
My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services. During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door. I forwarded the info and was denied the claim because I arrived 2 weeks after my vehicle and could not report it soon...

Damaged or defective

Trying to transport my handicapped in laws car from PA to FL. | Montway Auto Transport review from Chicago, Illinois

My experience is similar to the other complaints. Went on line, called Montway to transport car. I strongly expressed the fact that they phone me, not e-mail me since I am not on my computer everyday, before arrangements are made to pick up the car. I told them I had to get someone to my handicapped in laws to help with the packing and pickup. Of course no one called. Got an e-mail said car to pick up that day! Seven days ahead of when I wanted it to be picked up! I called trucker and told him do not pick up! I called Montway and cancelled the pick up! Montway said they will keep my $149 deposit because they contacted the trucker. No one ever called me from Montway or the trucking company! I had to call them! No service was supplied. I disputed the charge to my credit card and will be complaining to their CEO, the Chicago BBB, websites such as this and more. This type of business should not exist. Oh yes, they offer a line of credit if I use their services within the next three months. I said to them if I have a line of credit then issue that to my credit card company in the amount of $149!!! No word back from them.

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Nonpayment for services
Poor customer service
  • Car Shipping Review

Montway Auto Transport - Car Transportation Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

1.3
Terrible experience! I contracted via USHIP and Montway was booked, they are just a middle man and set up another carrier. I would receive confirmation emails from Montway that the vehicle had been picked up and was on the way when it had not. One customer service person told me they could not even contact the company THEY had hired to pick it up. Then the second company they contracted to make up for the other ones mistakes said they did not have the required info from Montway (again when Montway contacted me they told me the driver had "lied") it has now taken 3 weeks to get a vehicle from Atlanta to Norfolk. From a dealership to a business right off the interstate. Total mess and is one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever delt with. I can't think of the last time I wrote a negative review. Buyer Beware of Montway Transport!!!!!!!

They are horrible and liars

@Montway Auto Transport

Funny, because the so called "creditable review sites" are run by companies who make all of their revenue selling ad space and leads to shipping companies like Montlake. In addiition they're set up so that if a customer gives a negative review, the shipping company gets the last word on the review site and ALWAYS says that it was the customers fault and that the shipping company was in the right.

I know this because I did some research because I'm in the middle of an ordeal with Montway right now. My car was supposed to be picked up after 2 days based on the quote they gave me. Once they got my money they told me it would be "2 to several days" before pickup. It's now been 7 days and nothing!

No communication and I'm told they have no ideas when a truck might be available to ship my vehicle.

It's costing me $$$$ every day to store the vehicle where it's at. Shame on you Montway, you're a bunch of dishonest predators.

View more comments (2)
Problem with delivery
Mike Mihaylov, the CEO of Montway Auto Transport, engaged me to help him with overhauling the Montway website to rank in Google organic search for high value terms again since Mike or a previous Montway employee had done shady things in the past and got penalized by...

Review
Cons
  • Nonpayment for services
Reason of review
Non payment for work performed
Full payment
1.2
I found Montway Auto Transport online and called to get a quote. They were kind on the phone but then things turned south in a hurry. Their driver was days late for the pickup and once the car finally arrived there was damage to the front bumper that the driver said...

Next time, revirw your god *** condition report BEFORE you sign it. Once you sign it, it's on you. Lesson learned.

• Car Shipping Review
These people are the worst I have ever delt with! They strung me along for three weeks to pick up my car and then said the driver needed another $75.00 or he would not pick up. Driver was a half day late getting here, costing me a days pay!!! Then locked the keys in...

working with I and K for more than one year, never experience any problems with them. we had some situations when we needed help of their managers, even though I was calling after working hours, he was very polite and provided with all necessary information.

As for particular situation with keys or late for the delivery, the things happens that`s all.

moreover company fixed their mistakes.

Review

BEWARE!!!!! Montway is a predatory, unfeeling, uncaring, I hesitate to call them a company because I don't feel as though companies like this should exist. | Montway Auto Transport review from Ashland, Oregon

I am an incurable cancer patient. Montway said they would contact me when car was ready for shipment. They contacted me by leaving a message at 8:00 AM on my cell phone and immediately charging me a deposit without actually speaking with anyone, and of course sent out a truck for pickup. I was finally able to get out of bed and to a phone to call about 9:00 they said " We have already charged for the deposit and it is non - refundable. It didn't matter what I said after that they wouldn't change their minds even though I believe they were at fault...

We are truly sorry to hear about your physical health situation.

Upon booking an order we inform our customers that once a trucker is assigned to an order we process the payment for the shipment and then contact our customers by phone, email or both and provide estimated pick up and delivery dates as well as the amount that is processed. An automatic receipt is also gets emailed to customers.

As written in our terms and conditions, once a trucker is assigned to an order the partial payment becomes nonrefundable.

Although we respect your point of view, there is no further information as to what the "fault" actually was.

We make every attempt to satisfy each and every customer and cater to their particular situation as best as we can. We apologize that you feel your situation wasn't addressed to your expectations.

We encourage customers to contact us directly to allow us the opportunity to address any dissatisfaction.

Poor customer service